Do you want to put your own stamp on the SpoCon experience? SpoCon is looking for driven individuals to join our staff in a number of positions. We meet one Sunday a month for a couple of hours plus smaller subject oriented meetings when needed. All staff members receive admission discounts to the convention. Just fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will get back to you ASAP.
All positions need to be filled or assisted.
- Programming ("This grid needs more science panels!")
- Operations ("I make things happen.")
- Marketing ("I could sell a hamburger to a vegetarian, plus I have contacts in TV, Radio, Trek Online...")
- Logistics ("That can't work your way. Let me tell you mine...")
- Guest Liaison ("I can make the pickiest of people happy.")
- Web/Social team ("I have so many followers, and that site looks like it was made in a word processor.")
- Executive ("I want to bring people together and work behind the scenes to accomplish that.")
- Gaming ("My first console only had one button, and there was no edition number yet when I rpg'd.")
- Volunteers ("I can take chaos and convert it into order.")
- Secretary ("What do you mean your meeting notes aren't database indexed by keywords?")
- Hotel Liaison ("I work well with professionals no matter how much they tell me what I can't have.")
- Dealers ("I love shopping!")
- Hospitality ("No crockpots? Well, okay. No microwaves? What? Fine. No coffee? I will cut you.")
- Registration ("I don't mind repeating the same questions 1000 times.")